Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Present For The Creative Business Person

I'm just a little bit excited to get my copy of Leonie Dawson's 2014 Yearbooks.

Last year I joined The Amazing Business and Life Academy and it has proven to be the best gift for myself and the best singular thing I have done to help grow my creative business.  The academy has helped me focus, set goals and most importantly achieve them.

At the beginning of last year I set myself the goal of tripling sales at Creative Wishes and I am so very close to that goal ... so close I can almost stretch out my finger tips and touch it.

I am excited to begin with the 2014 Create Your Amazing Life Biz Edition. I am ready to review 2013, the good and the bad, to set my goals for 2014 and to formulate my marketing plan.

This would make a great Christmas present for anyone wanting their own small business, or who wants to or already does work from home.

Have you entered my giveaway?
Over $100.00 of my handmade items could be coming your way.
Enter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails