I have extended the giveaway of over $100.00 of Creative Wishes toys until end of Sunday 8th December. Details are here.
At the beginning of 2013 I listed 52 things I planned on doing throughout the year.
Here is an update.
1. Make Pasta
2. Learn how to make cheese. I haven't made chees but I have made butter so that is close!
3. Try 12 new thermomix recipes.
4. Try 5 new vegetarian recipes
5. Eat healthy breakfast (5 out of 7 days)
6. Walk regularly
7. Go camping at least once. Done but why in the world did we go on the hottest day of summer when the tempature soared above 40 degrees? We spent a lot of time in the river. We were camped right by the river bank and the boys had a great time!
8.Ride my bike fortnightly or more.
9. Loose 3kg Yah!
10. Sponsor a child Done, her name is Vannara and she is from Cambodia.
11. Go to a musical Well it was a play called the History Boys and there was some singing in it so I am counting that. Also went to see an ABBA concert too. 12. Ride in a helicopter
13. Go snorkelling
14. Go to the snow We had a week in Thredbo.
15. Make a mosaic for the garden
16. Start scrapbooking again
17. Have a Japanese themed night with friends
19. Send snail mail letters to 5 old friends.
20. Send family snail mail letters.
21.Go on a holiday Done, and another coming up in a few weeks to Tasmania
22. Rent a holiday house for a weekend Done, we are stayi8ng in a holiday house in Bicheno in Tasmania. 23. Walk Casper (our dog weekly)
24 Organise my sewing area
25 Hang pictures up around the house
26 Go paddling on the lake
27 Increase numbers of clients at work.
28 Gain CPD hours
29 Read Life of Pi and see the movie
30 Go to Mona in Hobart
31 Trip to Sydney Craft fair
32. Loose 5 kg Hurray!
33. Sell my Creative Wishes items in real shops
34. List 100 items in Etsy 35. Develop and list 3 new products in CW. Finger puppets, tool belts, funny felt faces, butterfly masks, brooches.
36. Sell on Gumtree
37. Clean out garage and organise
38. Go fishing and catch a fish
39. Keep a gratitude diary for 1 week
40. Have fresh flowers in the house
41. Grow flowers in my garden
42. Celebrate our wedding anniversary Did it in style (20 years) with a weekend away staying at the Rocks Sydney, Opera House, Flying Fish restaurant, no kids. Wonderful.
43. Perform a RAK
44. Pot up some plants for inside
45. Loose 10kg So close, maybe before the end of the year!
46. Organise a get together of friends x3
47. Work out a fitness routine for home
48. Clean bathrooms fortnightly
49. Promote CW weekly
50. Go on a bushwalk
51. Swim in the ocean