Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Sewing

Busy, busy, busy here at Creative Wishes getting my stores at Etsy and Made It well stocked for Christmas. I will be doing a post next week about preparing for the busy sales period and how I get prepared for this busy selling period.

I have also been sewing a load of tool belts and kids gardening belts for a wholesale order at a wonderful shop at Morpeth NSW called Juju and Floss Boutique.  They stock entirely 100% Australian handmade  children's clothing and accessories.


Also sent some princess crowns, wands, superhero hats and pirate hats and eye patches off to Yamba NSW to the new MadeIt shop.  Yes, MadeIt is opening a real bricks and mortar shop.  It isn't opened yet but will be soon and I will be posting here when it does open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails