Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Now on Facebook

Creative Wishes now has its very own page on facebook. 
Please come along and visit and if you want you can like my page.  I am still nutting out this facebook lark. Actually finding it a tad confusing but people have been asking (and suggesting it would be a good idea) if I have a facebook page for Creative Wishes.
So anyway it is there for those who wish to look.
Now the sun is shining and it is way too nice of a day to be here on the computer.  I am off to soak up some vitamin D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails