Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Seafood week

Or the bet I lost....
Hubby and I had to go to the dentist for check ups (or so I thought).  So sure was I that I was just having a clean and didn't need any work that I made a bet with him. The one who needed the most dental work lost.  If he lost he was cleaning toilets and bathrooms for the week.  If I lost I would cook seafood for a week.  Guess what?  I needed a filling and I lost!

So this week has been seafood week.  It isn't that I don't like seafood, it is the smell that I don't like and preparing shellfish, shelling prawns etc.
Monday night we had garlic prawns (thanks middle munchkin for peeling them for me!).

Tuesday and Wednesday nights we had seafood chowder.  I made so much it lasted for two nights (is that cheating?)
I got the recipe from here except used leeks, bacon, coconut milk instead of cream and fresh marinara mix.  It was delicious!
Tonight I am cooking Thai Fish Cakes.
Oh, yum, they look delicious!
I am enjoying the cooking and we are all enjoying the eating.  Damn shame though that I still have those bathrooms to clean!


I would like to invite you to come and join my Creativity List. 
It is chocca block full of fantastic content from freebies and special offers to kids craft ideas and small handmade business articles.


As a thank you, you get not one but two free Ebooks.



plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails