Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tea Cup Craft

Tea to the English is really a picnic inside.
Alice Walker
I have some lovely old tea cups and saucers.  Some I have collected from the tip shop, some from op shops and garage sales.  Most aren't perfect.  They have chips out of them and some have cracks.  But they are all here in a box in the garage waiting for inspiration to strike.
While I am waiting for inspiration as to what I will do with my lovelies, just have a look at what others have done!  You will be amazed, just as I am!

Teapot lamp from Country Living.  Love, love love this so much!


 Tea cup bracelets.  Gorgeous patterns.
Hookmaker from Design Glut.  Must have one - can't say how much I love this.
Teacup mirror.  Can't go wrong with blue and white. Love the spoon and tea strainer added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails