Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Creative Space

What is not started today, is not finished.

That quote is very appropriate for me this week.  I have orders to sew and a few custom ordered cloth books to finish off. 

The book below is my current project.  It is definately a work in progress though!  It is a special cloth book for a little girl with each page featuring a letter of her name.



This is the O page.  O is for orange. 
This is the R page, R for rain that is.  Eventually there will be rain falling from the grey clouds and a little girl holding an umberella.

What have you been working on this week?  Please share by popping on over to Kootoyoo and playing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails