Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Braved the Show and another Cloth Book

There's no such thing as fun for the whole family.
Jerry Seinfield.

We braved the Sydney Easter Show, oh yes we did!  Crowds, noises, rip off prices and Sydney traffic are not my thing.  But after living in NSW for 13 years now and never ever having been there I decided this was the year.  After all we have done Lego land in Germany, Disneyland in Paris and Octoberfest in Germany so really the kids had to experience an iconic event in their own country!

Loved the arts and craft pavilion and the amazing crafts and decorated cakes.  DH was right at home amongst all the food in the Woolworths Dome. We all enjoyed the wood chopping and seeing the animals.  I hated the rides but sufferered there briefly for the kids - too noisy and not my scene.  But did go on the roller coaster so my youngest could also go (he needed an adult with him).  And even struggled through the crowds in the show bag hall while the kidlets chose a bag each. 

 Loved this display for My Little Cupcake - totally cute!
 Back at home I was pleasantly surprised to see one of my Childrens Cloth books featured over at Cuteable,
Fruit Salad Book with fun pages and a bowl of fruit salad on the end page waiting to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails