Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Vintage Love

 Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny, maybe thats why I don't have a boyfriend.
Lucy Liu
I am such a lover of vintage items so here are some wonderful vintage finds from Made It
  
Pom pom hat by Dover and Madden. How very cute is the little model?  My son had a helmet hat like this when he was a baby and looked adorable in it.
Easter Greeting Cards by Collecting Feathers.
Tote Bag by Dreaming in Colours.  I'm not sure if 1983 is actually vintage because that would mean I am vintage and that is just depressing.  But still it is a very cute tote with a vintage feel.

Vintage Card and Gift Tag set.  I have such a love of Little Golden Books and the nostalgia they stir up!
Rain Splash by Citrus pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails