Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Time To Bake Felt Baking Set


Sometimes when I create something new the idea comes first but this was definitely a case of seeing some cute fabric and knowing I must make something from it.

So brought a length of the baking fabric in pink and in blue and came home not as yet knowing what it it would be turned into. As it turned out, I only used a small amount of the fabric in this set.  But it is the perfect fabric. I am so happy with how it turned out and it has now become my favourite creation.
These are the essentials for any baker - milk, eggs, butter, sugar and flour. See more photos of the Baking Set in my store.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails