Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

50 Tips For Selling Your Handmade Crafts Online

I have been busy lately helping a friend set  up her online shop for selling her handmade sewing items and I have been sharing with her the things I have learnt about selling my handmade toys and games online.

That has prompted me to write down the tips and I want to share them with others.
I think the best way to share this E booklet is via my mailing list.

Would you like a copy of
If so go here and sign up for my newsletter and I will email a copy to you.
If you are already a subscriber, drop me a line with your email address and I will send your copy out to you.



1 comment:

  1. Eliminate any tapes or materials for bundling consequently. Open the section plate and open the tapes on paper width and longitudinal markers. Stretch out the piece of paper to the most extreme limit. Take the new plain white paper pack and burden it into the info tray. Drag the markers with the goal that the sheets are tight, however not very close. 123.com.setup Whenever you're done, close the paper tray. To try not to print wrong records, adjust ink cartridges. Setup on the scanner is finished. Take the defensive plate on the glass of the scanner. Clean the glass and keep up with the forward looking setup plate. Ensure that the archive is set on the essences of the scanner glass as indicated by the setup markings. Pick OK and delay until the printer is in setup.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails