Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Princess Dress Up


Just a quick message to all those that have enquired about the Princess Crown and Wand sets.  The one featured in the Made It newsletter yesterday has sold.  But good news, more are coming and I am taking orders if you would like a different colour.
I will also be making some for little boys.  The wands will be star shaped and the crown will have jewells in it and be in shapes of blues, greens, yellow, gold etc.
The wands have been sewn and the following colour combinations are available.  The enbellishments on them will differ as I am on a mission to use up my supplies before buying more stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails