Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Felt Food Licorice All sorts


I love licorice allsorts! They are one of my favourite lollies. We received a tin ul of them for Christmas this year and boy, were they delicious.
At the moment I am making lots of different felt foods and the empty tin has inspired me to make some licorice allsorts from felt. Quick and fun to make and the little munchkin is enjoying playing with them too. They really look so life like that I swear I can smell the licorice!


1 comment:

  1. they look great, thats very creative of you... i was thinking of trying something like that but with polymer clay, but haven't as yet had a chance but will be interesting to find out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails