Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Creative Space


This week my creative space is all about painting and pouches.
The pouches have been made because I decided the little fishies needed a home. So now the magnetic fishing games can be stored in the cute fish drawstring bags.
As well as pouches there have been more fish and sea creature being sewn. I now have sea monsters like the ones below, other weird one eyed underwater monsters, a lochness monster look alike, sea horses, squid and starfish.
The painting is exterior house painting and it is messy and involves putty and sandpaper and broken nails and rough hands. It has also resulted in me having the most glorious blue streaks in my hair. I seem to have a very slap happy way of waving the painting brush around resulting in bits dripping off and landing all over. At least I am painting a lovely cheerful blue colour called afloat which makes me dream of being on the ocean, sipping a margarita on a luxurious yacht somewhere - yeah right!
Ahh dreams are good aren't they!
What has your creative week been like? Pop over ato Kootoyoo and share.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain with the exterior paint - 18 months down the track and we still have painting to finish! Love the fish bag and the softies. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little fishies! And house painting...I can empathise! In the words of Dory from Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails