Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Flashback - First Creative Wishes Product

I thought it would be fun to have a little flash back to when I fist started selling my craft online. 

At that time I didn't have a clear vision of what it was I wanted to make and sell. My youngest son had began full time school and I wanted a way to make some money from home doing something I loved  So I listed some cards, some nursery nappy holders and some children's cloth books. This was way back in March 2010.

One of my first items to sell was a children's cloth book.


I haven't made these for years now. But have some new and more interactive fabric books in the pipe line.
Now I mainly work with felt and focus on making toys and games for creative fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails