Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Inspired By... French Patisserie

Often I see food and think 'hey, I'm going to make that into a set of play food.'

The inspiration for my latest set of felt play food came from walking past a bakery and smelling the delicious smell of buttery, flaky croissants still warm from the oven.
 and then looking at the display cabinet full of delicious sweet treats.  The most divine array of prettily decorated cakes, tarts and sweets.
So off home I go to draft up my pattern for croissants on paper and get sewing.




French Patisserie play food set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails