Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Monday, November 10, 2014

44 days until Christmas Gifts For Teens

You probably didn't want to know that but yes, only 44 days to go!

Today I am tackling some Christmas shopping and buying for the hardest group. 
The Teens.
I have two teen boys and a niece and nephew in this age group.

As I like to support fellow handmade makers many of my gifts will be from MadeIt.  Here are some of the cool teen finds I have come across. 

L-R Top to bottom
Fingerless gloves by Wombat and Poss
Diary by Trink Art Studio
Temporary Tattoos by Berlin Roses
Superhero Bangle by saria Rose Designs

L-R top to bottom
Computer Chip Coasters by Addicted to Buttons
( I brought these for teen son for last Christmas and he thinks they are very cool and uses them everyday.)
Beanbag by Island Home Emporium
T Shirt by Smukle
Beannie by Made With a Little Love

I would like to invite you to come and join my Creativity List. 
It is chocca block full of fantastic content from freebies and special offers to kids craft ideas and small handmade business articles.

As a thank you, you get not one but two free Ebooks.


1 comment:

  1. All of these are so amazing ideas are so amazing that I love all of them. The idea of gifting Bean bag is the best. Now it's time to avail Logo Design usa for more information.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails