Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Fruit Felt Play Food and being busy

It has been a while since I have been here and shared some Creative Wishes news. 
Way too long!
But while away I have been sewing lots.  I have been enjoying sewing more felt play food sets.

The majority of my felt play food is hand sewn so it takes time but boy, it is fun to sew.

My latest set is a fruit set complete with strawberries, pineapples, lychee, bananas, oranges and apples.

I have been blown away with the wonderful comments I have received about this set and working on orders is keeping me busy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails