Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Felt Play Food

I have a wonderful new product range I want to share with you all.

I am really excited about these because they turned out just as I had imagined they would and that doesn't always happen!

Fruit Felt Play Sets - something to drink, something healthy and a treat.
 At the moment I have them in the four sets above - banana, apple, orange and strawberry.
The apple and orange ones come with juice and a sraw and the strawberry and banana sets come with a milkshake.
And then there is the really wickedly delicious set!
Chocolate!
Any suggestions of what fruit set to make next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails