Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Finger Puppets

Just had to share my latest craft project because I am so happy with how they turned out.
They are so damn cute!

I started off just wanting to make one finger puppet of a little chick hatching from his egg.
And here he is.
But ehen I got a little carried away and made the chick out of his egg and then the egg just cracking with little yellow chick peeking out.



  That was it a set of three, but this morning when I looked at them I new I needed just one more to complete the set.
Little munchkin has put in an order but he wants a penguin hatching from his egg.
It is his first day back at school today so I might just get sewing and surprise him when he comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails