Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vegetable Garden in Suburbia

Please indulge me today as I go for a wander around my garden.
My garden is an average sized suburbian garden with a lot packed in.  It isn't a pretty formal garden but an abundantly productive one.  Most days I eat something from my garden. Last night it was herbs - parsley and thyme and cherry tomatoes.


I have no idea how to cook up the artichoke above.  There are two so far.
The fruit on the peachcot tree get ruined by fruit fly if I don't cover them with these exclusion bags.
 Thats a little apple.  The tree is only a year old and there are two apples growing.

Parsley that I am leaving to seed.  It is very pretty and reminds me of doilies.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful garden Melinda! There is nothing like the taste of home grown fruits and vegies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails