Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sushi Felt Play FoodTutorial

It is time to share!
One of my favourite sellers and the felt food most often commented on is my sushi.  Here is my tutorial for Sushi.  As with all the handmade toys and felt food I make, it is made for little people to play with.  So with this in mind I make my felt food for little hands and the food is slightly smaller than real food of its kind.  I also take great care to double stitch and make every little bit very secure.

SUSHI
1. Gather supplies.  Green felt cut in strips 2cm wide and 13 cm long.  White felt cut in 2cm width and 39 cm long.  Various little bits of felt for inside of sushi.
2. Place your preferred coloured bits of felt on edge of white felt strip and roll up.
3. Stitch through the whole of the roll and the edge of the felt.
4. Roll the green felt around the white and stitch the ends and through the roll so it is very secure.

Well how easy was that!  Childs play isn't it!  Be sure to let me know if you give it a go.  I would love to see your sushi.  Remember if you want yours bigger simply adjust the measurements given by a few centimetres each.  Good luck!


I would like to invite you to come and join my Creativity List. 
It is chocca block full of fantastic content from freebies and special offers to kids craft ideas and small handmade business articles.


As a thank you, you get not one but two free Ebooks.



plus

1 comment:

  1. Leading grocery store in Karachi ebco supermarket in Karachi now available on InstaBasket for all your online grocery shopping needs. Shop Online Vegetable at EBCO Online Store In Karachi.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails