Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Felt Christmas Decorations

 This week I have been making some decorations for Christmas.  I have lots of plans in my head for more but it is school holidays here and I keep getting distracted.  Distracted in a good way though by the munchkins. 
However, I did manage to make three gingerbread couples and three plum puddings.  I have also listed a couple of things in my shop this week.

Oh, and I also had a brief visit to spotlight and picked up some felt in a few lovely colours I haven't seen before. 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails