Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Toddlers Fabric Cloth Books

My Creative Space this week has been full of sea creatures with my latest childrens Cloth Book. I think the hot summer weather here has inspired me!
There are bright fish with moveable fins and tails.

Jelly fish floating by with their tentacles flowing in the water.

Cheeky, colourful octupus with moveable legs to count.

Glittery, shiny starfish hiding under the swaying seaweed.

I do love making these little children' cloth books and I am always thinking of new themes. I just wish I had a few extra hours each day.
Happy creating everyone!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails