Here's to an amazing 2016


I use Leonie Dawson's Create Your shining Life in

2016 Biz and Life Workbooks

Do your self a favour and treat yourself. They are awesome for goal setting and following through on your goals throughout the year!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome to Creative Wishes

How exciting! My very first post!
This is my little spot on the big wide web where I will be showing off my creations.
Making things makes me happy!
I have been crafting since I was a child and since then I have dabbled in lots of crafts.

Now I am taking the step of selling some of my handmade goodies at Made It

I love paper crafts and have a ton of scrapbooking albums to show for it.

I enjoy hand stitching -embroidery, cross stitch etc.


The sewing machine comes out to play often too, although at the moment I am having a love/hate relationship with it!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails